Release Your Geocoins In Prague :)

Saman

I am starting another round of this activity: if you have new geocoins (there is a lot of new :P and want to release them into the caches, you can send them to me by regular mail and I will release them to the cache in the center of Prague, Czech republic. All coins which were sent to me before are travelling between the geocaches (I do not keep them). Just send me an email and I will reply with my postal address. BTW I have also some coins which I want to release somewhere abroad...

I am starting another round of this activity: if you have new geocoins (there is a lot of new :P and want to release them into the caches, you can send them to me by regular mail and I will release them to the cache in the center of Prague, Czech republic. All coins which were sent to me before are travelling between the geocaches (I do not keep them). Just send me an email and I will reply with my postal address. BTW I have also some coins which I want to release somewhere abroad...

i will send you some teamPEZ coins to release in Europe as soon as they arrive in my hands!

-TP

BTW I have also some coins which I want to release somewhere abroad...

You can send them to me here in the UK Saman Team - email me via my profile for the postal address. I have done this before for people and the coins I released are still travelling. Same goes for anyone else who wants their coins setting free over here. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Paul

I am starting another round of this activity: if you have new geocoins (there is a lot of new :anicute: and want to release them into the caches, you can send them to me by regular mail and I will release them to the cache in the center of Prague, Czech republic. All coins which were sent to me before are travelling between the geocaches (I do not keep them). Just send me an email and I will reply with my postal address. BTW I have also some coins which I want to release somewhere abroad...

I would be than happy to return the favor and release your coins for you here in the states

I am starting another round of this activity: if you have new geocoins (there is a lot of new :anicute: and want to release them into the caches, you can send them to me by regular mail and I will release them to the cache in the center of Prague, Czech republic. All coins which were sent to me before are travelling between the geocaches (I do not keep them). Just send me an email and I will reply with my postal address. BTW I have also some coins which I want to release somewhere abroad...

I would be than happy to return the favor and release your coins for you here in the states

... and if Damenace takes the west coast, I'll take the east coast for geocoins to be spread out!

-TP

I placed The Definitive Coin Series Geocoins, Cat geocoin and Maryland geocoin in Prague, Czech republic. My offer is still taking place - you can send me your activated geocoins and I will place them into the cache in Prague. Just send me the email and I will reply with my address :unsure: