Travel Bug Mystery

gluteusmaximus92

Whilte in Texas, I came across a cache that was reported online to have 4 Travel Bugs in it, but when I found it, it had only one in it - one that was not reported to be in it, rather in somebody elses' hands (I took it). I found ajother cache later with no bugs reported in it, but I found 1 in it, which I took. When I logged my finds , the non reported travel bugs were both supposed to be in the hands of one certain cacher who shall remain nameless. I think i can connect the dots and surmise that this cacher was the one who took the four TBS from the first cache and didn't log them. What shuld I do about this?

You could send a nicely worded inquiry to the cacher in question. It's possible it's a new cacher who doesn't know the proper procedure for TBs.

Or you could contact the owners of the bugs, tell them that their bugs aren't in the cache but believed to be in the hands of said cacher, and let them handle it from there.