My Caches Are Moving Around

I posted this note after checking on one of my caches .

Cache Logs

April 15 by FASTFRANK&WANDA (554 found)

I stopped by to check on the cache today and peered into its hiding spot. I could see part of the shiny plastic jar and started to leave when something else caught my eye. It was an ammo box sitting next to the Cache Road cache. Upon further inspection I saw another plastic jar that was obviously one of my caches. It had a note in it saying; "let FASTFRANK know that Battlefield Cache and Saluda River Cache have been moved to this new location." The caches were sitting right next to the Cache Road cache.

I have already replaced the Battlefield Cache because it was missing. I had no idea that the Saluda River Access cache was gone too. This had to have been done by someone with a geocaching account. Why? I don't know. If anyone can shed some light on this, please send me an E-mail

Has anyone else had a similar experience? What do you think is happening?

FASTFRANK&WANDA <_<

We (San Diego area) had a muggle open up an account so he could post notes on a cache page ranting on how he had moved the cache into a dangerous area. He called himself Captain Kaos and was shut down after his second post. Maybe this is a similar situation? With all of the publicity caching has been getting I'm sure a lot of people the caching community would rather not see searching for caches will be out and about...

Not all geocachers take the time to read the forum posts and guidelines before getting a GPSr and going "cache hunting". This sounds to me like a newbie who doesn't understand the "rules" of the game. Some newbies are under the impression that they are supposed to re-hide the cache in a different location.

I think someone is messing around with you Frank.I don't personally know any of the cachers in our area,but like anywhere else there is bound to be someone that is jealous/envious of all that you do for geocaching.I logged a DNF on one of the missing ones myself,It was kind of aggravating for me also because I made a special trip for this cache and it was gone....Someone will slip up oneday and do some bragging and will be caught.