Coordinates Needed!

Fledermaus

Does anyone out there live in or around the Port Gamble / Little Boston area? If so, would it be possible for you to stop at the Little Boston Kitsap Regional Library and acquire the coordinates for the front doorstep? Also and if you have the time, would you acquire the coordinates for the entrance to the S'Klallam Tribal Center / Museum, which should be nearby. I am planning a cache for that area, as part of my ongoing Fahrenheit-451 series. The said coordinates may be sent to me by E-Mail. /\/oo\/\

Does anyone out there live in or around the Port Gamble / Little Boston area? If so, would it be possible for you to stop at the Little Boston Kitsap Regional Library and acquire the coordinates for the front doorstep? Also and if you have the time, would you acquire the coordinates for the entrance to the S'Klallam Tribal Center / Museum, which should be nearby. I am planning a cache for that area, as part of my ongoing Fahrenheit-451 series. The said coordinates may be sent to me by E-Mail. /\/oo\/\

Google Earth gives the approximate coordinates as N 47° 50' 57.90" W 122° 34' 05.21".