Recruiting Group For Building Buildings

Ok this is kind of a repeat proposal from before the whole grouping thing...

The idea is to track large buildings as they get built. There would be a minimum of 6 to 8 stories for this category just to keep the category less busy, get rid of residentials and strip malls and such. Plus, having a 6+ story building means there would be more time to go visit it while it is still under construction.

I don't exactly know what to do with a site once the construction is complete, maybe a sub-category with previous buildings could be created to archive the constructions because I think the pictures of the buildings would be interesting to see. I'm certainly willing to hear what people think on this topic.

To create waymark:

* Take coordinates

* Take a photo of the site (if a picture can be found of a site before construction begins, this would be prefered)

* Provide name of the building, and specifics of it. (what will it be used for, when it started, projected completion date, any interesting info you can find on it would be great)

Possible Variables:

* type of building (commercial, residential, industrial, mixed)

* Number of Stories

* Start Date

* Projected Completion Date

* Projected Cost of Construction

* Website (if the building has one)

Logging the Waymark:

* Take a picture while you visit if it is still under construction (not required but certainly recommended)

* Try to fill in any info on the Building that the waymark owner may have missed

I'm open to Feedback to better round this out. Currently looking for 2 officers to get this category off the ground. I suspect that there would be a decent amount of management given the size requirement and possible archive, so someone willing to do a little work now and then to help keep it up to date would be preferred so I didn't have to do all the work (though I don't mind doin most of it, just would like help if possible).

Neat category! And once the building is complete you can see the photos of when it was being built. We have one right outside our office and I actually have some webcam photos of the demolition of the previous building.

That would be really sweet if some people had photos of the previous building and/or the demolition of the previous building too... though that would be one of those fill in things that loggers would have to add on their own because this certainly wouldn't work for the majority of buildings out there.

Only need one more officer to get this category into peer review. Thanks Ray for joinin up=)