Waymarking Challenge - Ends Sept 1, 2008

Ambrosia

I'm amazed that this thread was started over two years ago! :D I think that it's time to wrap this challenge up. ;);):anitongue:

I've decided to just put an end date on this, I hope that I can give everyone a few weeks to finish up anything they feel that the can before we tally the results.

CHALLENGE ENDS SEPTEMBER 1ST

I've enjoyed seeing you guys grab these waymarks, and it's been fun to introduce people to Waymarking and Washington history. Sorry I left the challenge open so long!!!

I'm amazed that this thread was started over two years ago! :( I think that it's time to wrap this challenge up. :(:P:unsure:

I've decided to just put an end date on this, I hope that I can give everyone a few weeks to finish up anything they feel that the can before we tally the results.

CHALLENGE ENDS SEPTEMBER 1ST

I've enjoyed seeing you guys grab these waymarks, and it's been fun to introduce people to Waymarking and Washington history. Sorry I left the challenge open so long!!!

:blink:OK.... That was almost 9 months ago.

Who was the winner? :ph34r: