Gps

Tombmaker!

I"M PRETTY SURE I LEFT MY Garmin Legend GPS ON TOP OF THE GREEN BOX FOR THE NEW CACHE "CASTLE ON THE CORNER" I DIDN"T REALIZE IT UNITL I WAS AT WORK AND NOW I CAN"T LEAVE. HOPEFULLY SOMEONE CAN TRY TO GET A CACHE AND MY GPS this morning? I WOULD BE FOREVER GREATFULL!

My cell is (619) 840-7765

Edited by Tombmaker

I"M PRETTY SURE I LEFT MY Garmin Legend GPS ON TOP OF THE GREEN BOX FOR THE NEW CACHE "CASTLE ON THE CORNER" I DIDN"T REALIZE IT UNITL I WAS AT WORK AND NOW I CAN"T LEAVE. HOPEFULLY SOMEONE CAN TRY TO GET A CACHE AND MY GPS this morning? I WOULD BE FOREVER GREATFULL!

THANK YOU SO MUCH Pathfinder & Snoopy FOR FINDING MY GPSR!!!!!!!

Edited by Tombmaker

THANK YOU SO MUCH Pathfinder & Snoopy FOR FINDING MY GPSR!!!!!!!

The real question is - did it become the "Next to find" prize? :):):)

John

I"M PRETTY SURE I LEFT MY Garmin Legend GPS ON TOP OF THE GREEN BOX FOR THE NEW CACHE "CASTLE ON THE CORNER" I DIDN"T REALIZE IT UNITL I WAS AT WORK AND NOW I CAN"T LEAVE. HOPEFULLY SOMEONE CAN TRY TO GET A CACHE AND MY GPS this morning? I WOULD BE FOREVER GREATFULL! . . .

:):) That's just the kind of thing I might do . . . I'm just so excited about finding the cache! Last few months I've been making myself clip my GPSr to my back pack before I open the cache because I know I'm going to leave it (as well as part of my brain) there at the cache when I leave if I'm not careful! :):)

Jeff / drexotic