Pdf

Simcoe

I see that each cache has a "Print PDF:" and the linked page tells about the benefits of being a premium member, yet it does not state what the pdf's contain. I was wondering what is contained in the pdf that premium members have access too. Is it simply a soft copy print out of that cache page?

Yes, essentially a copy... but formatted quite differently.

They are actually very nice and were great before the change in encryption display. Now you can't have the decrypted hint printed on a pdf printout. Not a killer for most but I liked the option.

JDandDD

Ok, I'm new to these forums and I'm not sure it's where I wanted to be. All I wanted to do was suggest the .pdf option be available for benchmarks also. Does posting here do that? Will I get a Groundspeak response for my idea or is this just to grumble to other cachers (which is exactly what I don;t want to do). Are there coordinates for a suggestion box I can go to and just drop a piece of paper in with my idea?

Johann Panholtz (aka Johann Panholtz)

Ok, I'm new to these forums and I'm not sure it's where I wanted to be. All I wanted to do was suggest the .pdf option be available for benchmarks also. Does posting here do that? Will I get a Groundspeak response for my idea or is this just to grumble to other cachers (which is exactly what I don;t want to do). Are there coordinates for a suggestion box I can go to and just drop a piece of paper in with my idea?

The OP in this thread was about the premium member benefits so that's what we were discussing here. Nothing wrong with your post here and it seems like an interesting idea.

To make sure you get it seen start your own topic in the geocaching.com web site. Its more likely to be seen and commented on when its its own discussion point. :grin:

JDandDD

Hey John, I think this is where you should put it...

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showforum=10

Edited by Team Teuton