Louisiana Historical Markers

As a native Louisianian and current resident of the great state of Louisiana, I'd be proud to manage this category.

Editting for Category Text:

Louisiana's Historical Markers provide an educational experience to all passersby. Take a moment to capture a marker which commemorates our history as a French or Spanish colony, a famous plantation, a Native American or Cajun heritage site, or the location of some obscure fact that will enrich our experience as Lousianians.

Edited by BillsBayou

Thanks, Geo.

I didn't see Louisiana on the list of Historical Marker categories. I hope I did this right.

I use two LHMs in my Earthcache and a third is used to validate a visit to the cache. It's a sneaky validation because the back of the marker is different than the front and it's not spelled out on any web page (according to Google).

I'll be glad to help or promote this endeavor.

I asked for this category and it has been assigned to me as category manager. It is almost ready for release -- I just have to finish populating one of the drop down variables with the 64 parishes of Louisiana. I hope to finish this evening or tomorrow and then we are good to go!

With the new group management feature that will be released soon, I would love to have "managment" help. Just drop me a line if interested...

LSUMonica

I'll be glad to help or promote this endeavor.

I asked for this category and it has been assigned to me as category manager. It is almost ready for release -- I just have to finish populating one of the drop down variables with the 64 parishes of Louisiana. I hope to finish this evening or tomorrow and then we are good to go!

With the new group management feature that will be released soon, I would love to have "managment" help. Just drop me a line if interested...

LSUMonica

Yes, I'm very interested. Firing off email now...

What a great Idea.

I was interested in Waymarking a while back, but there were none within 150 miles.

(that's enough to put me off) :(

I am happy to help with anything you need in the BR area. Let's do something!

just point me and poke me......

David