Pqs For Travel Bugs

ZackJones

Has the topic of having pocket queries for travel bugs been discussed before? I did a search and didn't come up with anything :D. I would dearly love to have pocket queries of for travel bugs. If I start a topic over in the geocaching.com forum will you folks come over there and add your "I want this too" replies? :laughing:

Has the topic of having pocket queries for travel bugs been discussed before? I did a search and didn't come up with anything :laughing:. I would dearly love to have pocket queries of for travel bugs. If I start a topic over in the geocaching.com forum will you folks come over there and add your "I want this too" replies? :lol:

Yes, "Show me caches that... have travel bugs" is still an available PQ option.

Just a quick clarification. I know we can create PQs with travel bugs in 'em. What I'm talking about is a PQ that contains just travel bug info such as TBXXXX number, Mission statement, GCXXXX identifier for cache currently located, and all pickup/dropoff logs.

I looked at the TB KML file that you can load into Google and it has most of the information I would like. I will ask if Groundspeak will add the TBXXXX number and current mission to the description field in the file.