Pickin' & Grinnin' In Georgia

Rebel

Mark your calendars and prepare for the campout you've been wishing for!

The Pioneer Campground area has been reserved at Indian Springs State Park near Jackson, Georgia for the nights of June 16th & 17th. I'm making arrangements for a bluegrass band to come and play the night of the 17th and if any of y'll have the urge to come out and pick, grin, strum, and beat a drum, please come on out!

The campground is primitive, that means no electricity. There are outhouses and spigots/taps/faucets for water. Lots of picnic tables and a couple of acres for tenting area. No RVs or motorhomes at the campsite but the Park does have those amenities as well as cottages. The campground can accomodate about 80 people.

Rumor mill has it that a night-caching course might be set up for our fun on the night of the 16th. I'm sure as time goes by we'll have more evil, err, I mean fun things in the mill. I'll post more info as it becomes available.

If you or your group are interested in performing (sorry, no $$), drop me a PM. The event cache page will probably go up in late April.

[edited]OK, why can't one edit a title? Sheesh.

The campout is in June, not July.

Edited by Rebel