Confused

rebel&angel

:laughing: last week my husband and I purchased our first TB's. We ordered 4 for 20.00. We recieved then yestarday in the mail. We are so excited to get started. We got 2 packages when we opened them there were 4 TB's in each package. We were just wondering why we recieved 8 TB's instead of just the 4 we paid for. WHAT DO I DO????? :laughing::)B):laughing:

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ASAP.

We really want to get started as soon as possible

Edited by rebel&angel

:laughing: last week my husband and I purchased our first TB's. We ordered 4 for 20.00. We recieved then yestarday in the mail. We are so excited to get started. We got 2 packages when we opened them there were 4 TB's in each package. We were just wondering why we recieved 8 TB's instead of just the 4 we paid for. WHAT DO I DO????? :):laughing::laughing:B)

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ASAP.

We really want to get started as soon as possible

Just a quick question. Were there 8 different TB tags? or four pairs of tages? (honest - not trying to imply anything, just checking before you contact TPTB and have them ask this)

Normally you get a tag to send out as your TB, and a "COPY" tag with the same number to keep, in case anything happens and the original one gets lost. It will say COPY right above the numbers. So, you should have gotten 8 tags (i.e., 4 pairs), but not 16 tags (i.e., 8 pairs). If they have 8 different numbers, then the last poster was right - use four and contact gc.com about the others.

edit: Welch types faster than me

Edited by Beffums

Ah yes, now that I re-read the OP I think you're right.

I recieved 8 pairs. All different numbers so I e-mailed them, waiting on answer. thanks for all your help. I just want to keep everything honest. So all I can do is wait. I have already reg. 2 of my TB's. I don't know what I would do with 8 TB's. It might take me awhile to reg. 8 of them. O'well it is'nt like as if they go out of date. If I don't reg. them right away will they still be good at a later date? :P

You got four tags, and four copy tags to keep and use if the originals go missing, hang on to them, hang on to the package with the activation codes and read the pinned threads up top. You always get two tags when you order one, one says "Copy" on it doesn't it? Or they have the same numbers on them (2 by 2).

I think I get it now, you got more than you ordered. Make sure you weren't charged for more than you ordered. Letting them know is the honest thing to do, thank you and you may just end up with a bonus. If you can't figure out what to do with them if they don't get sent back, FTF prizes are always nice.

Edited by Eartha

You got four tags, and four copy tags to keep and use if the originals go missing, hang on to them, hang on to the package with the activation codes and read the pinned threads up top. You always get two tags when you order one, one says "Copy" on it doesn't it? Or they have the same numbers on them (2 by 2).

No I got 8 tags and 8 copies. I got 8 sets all together. not 4 sets. I bought and ordered 4 TB's and recieved 8 TB's. everyone of them has different numbers, they all came with a copy. I understand that they all come with a copy, and I got 8 copies and 8 orignals.

Edited by rebel&angel

No I got 8 tags and 8 copies. I got 8 sets all together. not 4 sets. I bought and ordered 4 TB's and recieved 8 TB's. everyone of them has different numbers, they all came with a copy. I understand that they all come with a copy, and I got 8 copies and 8 orignals.

Thanks for the great idea. I just want to know how long I should wait until I place them?