Creating Pocket Queries?

I understand that if I'm a premium member, I can create something called a Pocket Query. Does that create a list that I can then bookmark? And I can also download it to my GPS if I choose (but additional software is needed?).

I need to find rest stop caches along interstate routes so I think creating a Pocket Query is the best way (?) but maybe I then need to filter the results?

If someone could explain how the process works and also the best way to do what I need, I'd really appreciate it.

Basically you create this query by checking boxes to restrict the kinds of caches and amount of caches you want to download in this file. I use a zip code to identify the reqion. You can also restrict the radius and the state. You need to select the day of week you want it emailed to you.

Dowload the file to your computer. I use easy GPS to upload the file to my GPS. Since I have a 60CS that will allow me to upload 1000 waypoints to my GPS I have 2 queries totaling 950. I leave the other 50 for such things at multies and marking my vehicle.

I also copy the file to my PPC. I use gpx view to view the individual caches. There are several different programs that will allow you to do this. The file contains not only the cache page but the last 5 logs so you can get an idea if the last searchers actually found the cache or not.