Gas Stations

A nice place to put gas stations so I can know were all the Quik Trips are on my trips.

:laughing: Gas stations are way too common. That's just my two cents.

Depends on where you are as to how common gas stations are. Here in Oregon (and I'm sure other states) there are areas where it can be 50 to 100 miles to the nearest gas station, so remote gas stations would be great to know about.

Depends on where you are as to how common gas stations are. Here in Oregon (and I'm sure other states) there are areas where it can be 50 to 100 miles to the nearest gas station, so remote gas stations would be great to know about.

Thats an interesting thought. I was thinking along the same lines as the other person, that there are just too many gas stations. Around here it seems like you can go hardly 10 miles without passing by one, without exageration. There are some more remote places were they might be 30 miles are the farthest, but that's pretty uncommon.

I had a geology teacher from out west, and she said things there were totally different than here in Eastern Kentucky. I think she was from somewhere in Utah. Around here we have small towns every 20 to 40 miles pretty much, they aren't too far apart. She said that you could go as far as two hundred miles at a time and never see a building once you get out west. We were discussing a trip I was planning with my sister and brother, which they went on and I didn't, and she was saying how good an idea it would be to fill up on gas a lot more often out there than you would around here because you never knew when you would come across a gas station again.