Viewing Archived And Unapproved Caches?

Pharmadude

Look for "Quick view" near the top of My Account Page, then click on Geocaches. Then, look under the calendar on the right for "My geocaches awaiting approval". Click "Show archived" to view archived ones.

I have three archived caches, but when I click on that link, nothng happens (except that the same page comes back without the "Show archived" link).

To show my archived caches, I go to (Mine) and scroll down looking for red type.

Look for "Quick view" near the top of My Account Page, then click on Geocaches. Then, look under the calendar on the right for "My geocaches awaiting approval". Click "Show archived" to view archived ones.

That will show archived caches that were never published. To see published caches that are archived, use the Owned Caches link, and look for the entries in red strike-through.

Edited by Prime Suspect
That will show archived caches that were never published. To see published caches that are archived, use the Owned Caches link, and look for the entries in red strike-through.

Right. Essentially, there are two lists of caches you own: those that have been published, and those that haven't (regardless of whether they've been archived or not). I assumed that the OP was referring to the later.