Feature Suggestion: "view All Logs" For Tbs

solid-rock-seekers

This thread just got bumped to the second page, which is probably how you missed it.  :D

In addition to all of the reasons for this feature request that I had included in that thread, there's another one that should get Groundspeak's interest, because it's economic.

I buy bugs and release them because I like to watch their travels. But I don't like to have to wade through their chopped-up travels a few logs at a time, so lately I haven't been looking at them much at all. And if I don't want to look at them, I'm certainly less likely to want to buy more of them.

I have bought and released more than 50 of them, and I had planned on continuing to do so. But now with this change it hardly feels worth it any more. (In fact, the only bug I have released recently has a theme of general grumpiness! Coincidence? I think not! :D )

Now, I am just one crab, but if this change is making me less likely to buy TBs, maybe it is causing the same reaction in lots of other potential bug-buyers...

I think hermit crabs has a point -- I know that my interest in them is dropping...

If it's possible to implement a code so that the TB's logs are treated like cache logs - you can see only a few, or can opt to see all of them at once, I think it would make the majority happier. then you can pick which way you prefer. you're not locked into one or the other. if you like short and sweet, you got it. if you want all the sordid details, you click and read. it would seem a simple solution, since the code already exists.