I Know He's Rich... But Come On!

HazelS

Oh come on - don't take life so seriously...

It was a play on words with TB...

I dont take life too seriously, But then, I do when people can have a poke at others that are trying to good in the world, if thats what it was supposed to be. so I think it's you who need to liven up and perhaps take the world a bit more serious. not everyone has that candid sort of humour or even enjoyes it, I'm not laugh with her.

Nige

Oh come on - don't take life so seriously...

It was a play on words with TB...

I dont take life too seriously, But then, I do when people can have a poke at others that are trying to good in the world, if thats what it was supposed to be. so I think it's you who need to liven up and perhaps take the world a bit more serious. not everyone has that candid sort of humour or even enjoyes it, I'm not laugh with her.

Nige

I love plays on words (or initials in this case) but when that initial refers to a deadly disease, I am not so sure it is a laughing matter.

I don't think Hazel meant any harm - just a bit of a joke - let's lighten up everyone - before this turns into a pointless and unnecessary arguement!! :ph34r:

Top marks to Bill Gates for helping to combat this terrible disease, 100 lines for Hazel for starting a row...(all be it unintentionally...) :ph34r: