Tb Mileage--cache To Cache

Aim High!

I noticed that with the latest updates to TBs that the mileage that the bug moves from cache to cache has been eliminated. I would really like to see this feature put back on to the bug's page. I for one track the mileage that I personally move TBs and can tell you exactly how many miles I've moved all the TBs I've found.

There's others--a great example is MaxB on the River that tracks a lot of information on all 4,000+ TBs they've moved and can definitively state they've moved these bugs over 4 million miles.

Besides our own personal interests in tracking, it's fun to see the really good moves cachers have made on different TBs. All we see now is that it went from AZ to NM (example)--so did that TB move 10 miles just across the border or did it move a few hundred miles.

I know I'd really like to have that feature back.

Thoughts everyone?

Aim High!

Edited by Aim High!

It's not a matter of "losing mileage". It appears that with the update that the total mileage at the top of the logs is all that shows...not the mileage to the right of logs that showed what the mileage was for one move. I don't see where this issue has been discussed in a previous thread. I read Jeremy's post about the total mileage but the individual move mileage hasn't been addressed as far as I can see...AH!