Garmin Ique 3600 Gps Pda For Sale

JetMonkey

I’m selling a Garmin iQue 3600. I’ve owned this PDA for about 2 years and have never had a problem with it. I’m selling it because my work has provided me with a Windows based PDA and while I do like the Palm operating system much better than the Windows system I just don’t have a need to have two PDA’s.

This unit is used but works perfectly including the GPS function. Since it is used it does have some minor wear but nothing bad. I have a screen protector on it which seems to work fine. I didn’t have one on it when I first purchased it so there is some minor wear in the graffiti area from the stylus. This can’t be seen with the screen protector on and really isn’t an issue.

The operating system has been upgraded to Palm OS version 5.2.1 r3. I have performed a hard reset on the unit to delete personal information and to return it to the condition it was when it was new.

Included with the iQue is the following:

-Setup guide including the setup software CD

-Owners/Applications guide

-PC Synch/Charge cradle

-AC power adapter

-MiniSync Synch/Charge retractable cable (used to synch and charge via a USB port on your PC or Laptop)

-one 16MB SD memory card containing the American basemap

I'm selling everything for $225 (US Dollars), if using PayPal please add 3%

This is basically everything that came with the unit when it was new EXCEPT for the detailed street maps CD which I’m keeping since I have dedicated GPS units that use these maps as well. I may be able to load some detailed maps of your choice on a SD card if you can provide a card.

More information about this PDA can be found at www.garmin.com/products/iQue3600/

Thanks for looking, please contact me if you have any questions!

Edited by JetMonkey