Mac Software For Waypoint Management

I also would appreciate if anyone can post some options for gps waypoint and track management. I found something here before that would let me download tracks and waypoints (but I've since formatted the computer I had it installed on, and the search isn't working now). I just found a program called gartrip available from http://www.gartrip.de but I'd like to see what everyone prefer's b/c it looks like there are going to be limitations w/ this program. I'd like to find a way to archive all my tracklogs and upload/download waypoints to and from both my gps units. Also, I'm sure this would require the purchase of a map cdrom but what if I wanted to visualize those tracks and waypoints on a map? Topousa or something similar?

As mentioned in one of the many other threads on this subject, there are apparently a grand total of two Mac programs that work with Garmin's USB. MacGPSBabel and MacGPSPro. If you have a serial port and a serial cable, you have more choices.

I don't see a Mac version of Gartrip and VPC is known to not play nicely with Garmin USB. So if you're imaginging Gartrip under VPC, you're still back in the land of serial.