Kauai International Cache?

GroundClutter

Aloha! I am looking for a cacher in Kauai who would be interested in setting up an international cache with me. I'm in Victoria, British Columbia. This will be a multi cache. Half of it in Victoria (filled with Kauai goodies) and the other half in Kauai (filled with Canadian goodies) I have similar caches set up with North Carolina, Texas and Wales.

In a nutshell, a cacher in Kauai will find their stage 1, which will contain half the stage 2 coordinates for Kauai and half for Canada. A Canadian cacher will find the stage 1 here, which will have the other half of the coordinates. Each cacher will then contact the other and trade coordinates. Now each cacher will have the Lat and Long of their stage 2 so they can find the loot!

I will be in Kauai on January 10th and can bring the Canadian gear with me to trade. I would love to meet a local cacher who wants to set this up with me. They are a lot of fun. Please visit GCJDT9 and GCG7TA to see examples of this type of cache.

Please contact me privately if you are interested or would like more of an explanation. Mahalo! :lol: