Help With Category Description

This is interesting since the system is supposed to resize large photos and the largest pixel width or height is 600 pixels. The picture you've uploaded is 2592 pixels by 1944 pixels and the file size is 2172 Kb. This is way too big.

If you're running Windows, you can use the Paint program to "Stretch/Skew" to reduce the image and then reload it. You have to archive the image first to load the new one.

I am going to try and send you a resized pic through e-mail and see if that helps.

I think there's a bug in the system. ChapterhouseInc was able to upload a 2172 Kb image on their Sphinx Sculptures waymark. Pix is 2592 pixels by 1944 pixels. Most of the other pictures they've posted are over 600 pixels.

It isn't. It is pointing to an image on wikimedia:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...re_DSC03014.JPG

It would have been preferable for him to upload an image locally.

thanks J, but i would have saved it to my pc (photoshopped it) and uploaded it to the category gallery.

there is not a photo gallery for the category--at least not yet; no marks, and hopefully visitors to waymarks in this category will be able to upload pics. if there were a gallery, would i, as category owner, be able to upload pics just to the gallery, and not to a specific mark?

this would be to provide pic examples of what to look for. i assume it would 'appear' like the pics uploaded to a TB, but not associated with a log.

alternatively, i thought there might be something i could add to the code to limit the size.