Mapsend Manager And Mapsend Lite Software

sailormike62

I was able to get my hands on the new Magellan Mapsend DVD. It contains two free programs Mapsend Manager and Mapsend Lite. Before anyone gets excited about copyright stuff these programs are clearly navigated to on the DVD through a tab labeled Free Software.

Mapsend Manager is just what was advertised on the Magellan website, a program to manage all your mapsend applications and files.

I've uploaded a Zip file of the Mapsend Manager to the files page of the Explorist Yahoo Group.

Mapsend Lite looks to be the Mapsend engine without any maps. Of note in this new software is the addition of a Geocaching tab on the menu bar. It looks like they may have integrated the external conversion manager program.

I was also trying to upload a zip of the Mapsend Lite software to Yahoo, but I think there is a size limitation to what I can upload there. Does anyone out there have a place where this software can be hosted? Total zipped size is about 7Mb.

I was able to get my hands on the new Magellan Mapsend DVD. It contains two free programs Mapsend Manager and Mapsend Lite. Before anyone gets excited about copyright stuff these programs are clearly navigated to on the DVD through a tab labeled Free Software.

Mapsend Manager is just what was advertised on the Magellan website, a program to manage all your mapsend applications and files.

I've uploaded a Zip file of the Mapsend Manager to the files page of the Explorist Yahoo Group.

Mapsend Lite looks to be the Mapsend engine without any maps. Of note in this new software is the addition of a Geocaching tab on the menu bar. It looks like they may have integrated the external conversion manager program.

I was also trying to upload a zip of the Mapsend Lite software to Yahoo, but I think there is a size limitation to what I can upload there. Does anyone out there have a place where this software can be hosted? Total zipped size is about 7Mb.

Okay I figured out how to Split the Zip (No Wisecracks!) and the Mapsend Lite software has now been uploaded to the files section of the Explorist Yahoo Group.