Resizing Tb Print Out

russell_53040

Ah, now I see that the rescaling only actually works in Firefox, not IE. I use the rescaling in Firefox all the time, so I only did a quick check to see if IE had an option that looked similar; I didn't actually try it out.

In firefox picking a different scale will actually change the size of what it will print, and change the amoung that will fit on a page. In IE, picking a different scale just changes how much of the page you can see on the screen, but the content of the page doesn't change. Sorry I led you astray.

Okay, here's something that should work, but it's a few extra steps.

Go to the "Print Bug Sheet" page. If necessary, scroll so that the entire bug sheet shows. Hit Alt-PrintScreen to save an image of your browser window. Open some image-editing software. Paste the saved image in with ctrl-V. Crop everything except the bug sheet part of the image. Resize to whatever size you want. Print.

Ah, now I see that the rescaling only actually works in Firefox, not IE. I use the rescaling in Firefox all the time, so I only did a quick check to see if IE had an option that looked similar; I didn't actually try it out.

In firefox picking a different scale will actually change the size of what it will print, and change the amoung that will fit on a page. In IE, picking a different scale just changes how much of the page you can see on the screen, but the content of the page doesn't change. Sorry I led you astray.

Go to the "Print Bug Sheet" page. If necessary, scroll so that the entire bug sheet shows. Hit Alt-PrintScreen to save an image of your browser window. Open some image-editing software. Paste the saved image in with ctrl-V. Crop everything except the bug sheet part of the image. Resize to whatever size you want. Print.

What do I save the image as?

Ah, now I see that the rescaling only actually works in Firefox, not IE.  I use the rescaling in Firefox all the time, so I only did a quick check to see if IE had an option that looked similar; I didn't actually try it out.

In firefox picking a different scale will actually change the size of what it will print, and change the amoung that will fit on a page.  In IE, picking a different scale just changes how much of the page you can see on the screen, but the content of the page doesn't change.  Sorry I led you astray.

Go to the "Print Bug Sheet" page.  If necessary, scroll so that the entire bug sheet shows. Hit Alt-PrintScreen to save an image of your browser window. Open some image-editing software.  Paste the saved image in with ctrl-V.  Crop everything except the bug sheet part of the image.  Resize to whatever size you want.  Print.

You don't have to save it as anything.

When you do the Alt-PrintScreen, it copies the image to you clipboard.

When you use Ctrl-V to paste it into an image editing program (which could be MS Paint, or IrfanView, or whatever one you like to use), it won't be saved as a file; it's just a working image.

When you do the cropping and resizing, it's still just an unsaved working image.

After you print it, you can just exit out of the image editor without saving anything.

You can save it to a file when you're done, if you want to. But you don't have to.

Ah, now I see that the rescaling only actually works in Firefox, not IE.  I use the rescaling in Firefox all the time, so I only did a quick check to see if IE had an option that looked similar; I didn't actually try it out.

In firefox picking a different scale will actually change the size of what it will print, and change the amoung that will fit on a page.  In IE, picking a different scale just changes how much of the page you can see on the screen, but the content of the page doesn't change.  Sorry I led you astray.

Go to the "Print Bug Sheet" page.  If necessary, scroll so that the entire bug sheet shows. Hit Alt-PrintScreen to save an image of your browser window. Open some image-editing software.  Paste the saved image in with ctrl-V.  Crop everything except the bug sheet part of the image.  Resize to whatever size you want.  Print.

You don't have to save it as anything.

When you do the Alt-PrintScreen, it copies the image to you clipboard.

When you use Ctrl-V to paste it into an image editing program (which could be MS Paint, or IrfanView, or whatever one you like to use), it won't be saved as a file; it's just a working image.

When you do the cropping and resizing, it's still just an unsaved working image.

After you print it, you can just exit out of the image editor without saving anything.

You can save it to a file when you're done, if you want to. But you don't have to.

Thanks for the help got it now. Russ