Cant Find The Idex Htm File

fireman121

I am trying to down load cache pages to my palm pilot, I am using GPX spinner, and Plucker programs.

I am going through the instructions that I found, and it is telling me to look for a file called index htm file from my pocket query. this is the file that I am suppose to point it out for plucker, but I don’t see one. Did I do something wrong here? :anibad:

After you run it threw spinner it should create a new folder* named 'cache', inside 'cache' you want you to pick the file name 'index'. it usually is on the bottom right the file. If you can't find it inside the cache file, just open the file like you're going to browse for it, and then type in "index" and hit ok. As long as its actually in there, and it should be, it will work anyways.

* the 'cache' file should be deposited wherever the gpx file was when you put it into spiner. If it was on your desktop the new cache file will be on your desktop. it it was in a certain file (I keep mine in a file called GPX SAVE) the new 'cache' file will be back in there.