Signed Logbook As A Team, But...

CoyoteRed

I've always held that when you're out finding caches with friends you each log your own handle and made your own entry.

However, recently I've seen a group of cachers form a "team" and make a single entry into the logbook and then log the cache online under seperate handles.

Fortunately, I've never had a wagon train hit one of my caches. In New England, we tend not to have the micro spew that attracts such types. I did recently have a couple of high-count out-of-region cachers log a couple of mine. Reputations being what they are, I will probably check to see if they both signed. If not, bye-bye online log.

Simply, if I take the time to hide it, you take the time to sign it.

-WR

aw, c'mon, WR, i sign crashco's name (when he's there) in return for which service he pulls out and opens the box when it's gooey.

it's a fair trade, especially because often i leave a LOT of the actual time of searching to him while i look at pretty flowers and take pictures of rocks and animal scats, or record the sound of water.

granted, i DO eventually settle down and even sometimes FIND the things, but all too often he finds the box while i'm playing with a pretty feather.

by your rule, i get the find and he doesn't. we're not playing by tournament rules.

besides, when i sign your logbook for both of us, my hands are nice and clean and dry and his, well, they often need washing.