Wish: Upload Wp-list For Generating Gpx / Pq

skopeia

I think, it would be a good idea, if you can arrange a PQ offline, e.g. along a route.

If you got already the WP-coordinates, you may use your favorite software to select the

caches you need - an perhaps omit those, where you already got the whole gpx Information.

I would like to submit such a pretaylored list an get back the GPX (as PQ) - (including spoiler fotos or their links)

Sincerely yours

Skopeia

… If you got already the WP-coordinates, you may use your favorite software to select the

caches you need - an perhaps omit those, where you already got the whole gpx Information.

hihi, that software calles »bookmark« and is still available. :rolleyes:

happy hunting from hamburg.

And, in this recent thread, Jeremy seemed receptive to the idea of being able to "mass input" a group of caches into a bookmark list in order to run a PQ. So, do your filtering and tweaking and route constructing, then take the final result, convert it to comma delimited text listing the waypoints, and turn that into a bookmark list. Run updated PQ's of that bookmark list up until the time of your trip, and you're good to go on the road with targeted, up-to-date cache information.

Hello HHL,

Perhaps I'm dayblind ,-) ... - but where can I find the upload function, to put e.g.

simply 50 preselected WP names to the list - not clicking, waiting ....

Since I have most time a slow connection I dont wich to regenerate the page after adding each single WP.

And a list of WP ist a smal amount of upload (if compared to a standard digi-camera picture)

SIncerely yours

Skopeia