A List Of Waymarks

i'm wondering if it would be possible to be able to get a printout (or download a file) that would list all the Waypoint Categories and associated sub-categories.

Or maybe something like Geocaching Pocket Queries.

Would be handy to have when heading off on trips, or even locally. It's a bit hard to remember all the things that are included in the Waymark categories and that's now. It'll just keep getting even harder as this new 'game' catches on.

I have the same concern. In addition to that is trying to remember what the category owner requires in the way of info, photos, etc.

Eventually we'll be getting Waymark pocket queries which I plan to utilize in conjuntion with GSAK to maintain my own personal mini-database and download info to my PDA. That still doesn't solve the problem of a category list and requirements but it's a start.

Olar

It's a good idea. Initially we thought that people would just be interested in specific categories, but there is definitely room for a waymark farmer type who goes around and tries to document as many waymarks in an area as they can. Perhaps some kind of current waymark category list could be generated and downloadable from the site. I'll mark this in the system as a feature enhancement idea. Thanks!