Holoscenes Stats

LaRobley

There are no requirements to be listed. I can usually automatically identify everyone who has submitted an NGS recovery report under the GEOCAC organization code. For those geocachers who have never submitted NGS recovery reports, I maintain a list of people who have requested to be added, or who have been brought to my attention as active hunters.

In some cases, there are people who are active in this forum, so I know who they are and I've added them. In some other cases, people have informed me of other geocachers who have large numbers of benchmark finds, and I've added them. A couple of weeks ago, I did a semi-scientific sampling of the Geocaching logs and found a surprising number of active geocachers with high counts.

I added most of the geocachers that I discovered if they had a couple of hundred marks or more. There many hundreds of additional geocachers in the few-dozen-or-less category. It makes my monthly statistics gathering too cumbersome if I track them all, and I would have to redesign the page so that its load time would be acceptable. I'm sure the load time is already approaching the pain threshold for people with dial-up connections.

In general, I'll add anyone who wants to be added.

edit: typos

Edited by holograph