Searching Procedures

Here's a scenario: I'm hungry, I'm in a zipcode that's not my home area (presently the case), and want to find any Chinese or Sushi restaurants (but not any italian restaurants, mcdonalds restaurants, drive-ins, fishing spots, plane crash sites, military installations, etc.). This would seem to be a realistic real-life situation.

At this point, the number of waymarks and categories is sparse, but fast-forwarding to the future, the scenario above is apparently not specifically possible.

The obvious work-around would be to do a search for chinese restaurants, and then do another search for sushi restaurants. Bleh. Suppose there's 12 pages of restaurants in my present zip code - I want to narrow my search to chinese and sushi.

Another scenario is that I am specifically an 'outdoorsy' sort of person and I'm only ever interested in: Camping/Hiking, Earth Science Places, Fishing, Natural Places, Plants and Trees, and Parks. I'm never interested in military installations, restaurants, stores, bars, etc. It would be nice to have a sort of profile thingie to say in any session: "yes today, I'll have the usual".

I realize this might be tedious to program but these things seem like they would be rather realistic. (A possible 'premium member thing'? B) )