Bug Or "feature"?

I finally got around to posting my novella on the WTC this morning and uploaded 8 pictures. When I view the log I see only one picture. Yes, when I select an "option" to see all of the gallery photos (right below reading all of the logs anyone has submitted), they are all there. On the GC side, when you uploaded multiple pictures, one was highlighted but there were smaller versions of all the pictures associated with the logs so that you could immediately see any you were interested in. Here we have one picture with no immediate indication that there are more. ANd clicking on the one picture does nothing here while in GC it gave the full view.

I also haven't figured out how I would select which picture is shown when the log comes up. I uploaded 8 and the fourth is the one that comes up.

Oops. Now when I try to view it the FIFTH picture comes up. Since I didn't change anything in the log it would appear that I have no control of which picture is chosen to be displayed with the log. At this point I MUCH prefer the GC method of displaying pictures.

Oops, view it again and the fourth picture comes up again. And again and the sixth comes up. Random picture selection is NOT good.

Random picture selection is NOT good.

The picture upload and displays are scheduled for surgery, but unfortunately there is a queue of features that have more dire conditions. We will do our best to get to the picture problem asap, but they aren't the #1 priority.