I Think I Know What The Problem Is ...

Yet again my pocket queries didn't run and yet again when I logged in it asked me to agree to the licence which I have already done previously (2 or 3 times now if my memory serves me right) and then a dim and distant light went off in my brain ..... ding .....<_<:unsure: .... yesterday I got email notification to say thank you for my membership payment yadey yadey yadey - I pay monthly. And I realised that each time my pocket queries don't run (aside from the fact we now have to re-check the little boxes each time) and each time I am asked to agree to the licence, seems to co-incide with my membership money being extracted, sorry, collected. So maybe my premium membership expires and then renews and so I have to re-agree to everything again.

.... and maybe its a secret ploy to get me to pay annually!!! :o:(:(

Edited by Andys101 & Miss Redfrock
... and maybe its a secret ploy to get me to pay annually!!! <_<:o:unsure:

Hey, I understand. I signed up for Bob and Tom Show for the three month VIP access, but at least they give the option to upgrade to six months with no extra charge/difference.

Try gc.com premium access but if you plan to use it, sign up for the year access and save yourself the four pounds.