Bug: Waymarking.com E-mails

I received an e-mail as the owner of a waymark and there was no mention of which user sent the e-mail. I only figured this out by following the link in the e-mail that brought me to their Waymarking.com profile page.

Shouldn't the same template be used for those e-mails as the ones used for GC.com?

If they don't ask to make their e-mail visible is one thing, but needing to chase down a weblink to determine the sender is a bit too much.

I received an e-mail as the owner of a waymark and there was no mention of which user sent the e-mail.  I only figured this out by following the link in the e-mail that brought me to their Waymarking.com profile page.

Shouldn't the same template be used for those e-mails as the ones used for GC.com?

If they don't ask to make their e-mail visible is one thing, but needing to chase down a weblink to determine the sender is a bit too much.

What activity took place that triggered the email? Did someone just send you a personal note? Or did they post a log for your waymark? I need to know more specific information in order to get to the bottom of the problem. Thanks!