Help!

Carla&Jerm

Wondering if anyone can help me with this problem.I just hid my first cache and entered it onto the geocache site last night...since this was my first time filling out the form etc. I made a mistake and chose "archive" and now I don't know how to undo it.I am still waiting for my entry to be approved and I am not sure if this "archive" deal is going to screw things up for me or not...does this somehow make my listing invisible to other users??? can I somehow un-archive it??? any help you can give me would be very much appreciated.

Carla&Jerm

Osoyoos BC,Canada

Archival is supposed to be a permanent way of taking a cache out of the listing of active geocaches (it still can be viewed for archival purposes). The best thing to do to correct your mistake is to contact your local reviewer (a link to his/her email can be found at the very bottom of YOUR cache page. Send off an email explaining what happened and what you would like done. Be sure to include the name of the cache as well as the GC ID (unique number of the cache, Looks like "GCXXXX"found hear the top of the cache page.

1. Ummmm, there won't be a link for the volunteer reviewer's profile on the OP's cache page. It hasn't been reviewed yet.

2. Archiving the cache means the reviewers cannot see it in the queue of caches waiting for review. You can either start over with a new page or ask a reviewer or the site to unarchive the old one so as not to waste a waypoint or clutter up your pending caches list.

Edited by The Leprechauns