Upcoming Interview On Geocaching

I was recently approached by a reporter at The Boston Globe, DC Denison, because he had been online and seen my cache that is near South Station in Boston. Fort Point Cable Crossing

When he first emailed me he told me he wanted to do an online piece on the area. After a couple of emails I realized who he was and he realized that I worked for the BostonWorks division of The Globe. We met and he explained that he does a "Podcast" from South Station every week and wanted to include a bit at the end about my cache. I explained as best as I could what geocaching was, how to do it, and what the general rules were for placing caches. He said he was going to give a few minutes worth of coverage to geocaching in his Podcast.

He will take our conversation, edit it I am sure, and include it in his next Podcast which is scheduled for next Wednesday, August 10. It can be found at Boston.com Podcasts

I hope I did our sport well.

Loch Cache

OK, it is up on Boston.com. Please let me know what you think.

I recently was interviewed about geocaching by DC Denison of The Boston Globe. It is now live on Boston.com. Go to Boston.com Podcast and click on Listen to this week's podcast to hear the interview. You would want to hear the first 1:35 and then from 21:47 to 29:05.

The cache he refers to is Fort Point Cable Crossing

Loch Cache