How Do I Add Pic's To A Tb

RAIDER 1

I activated several TB's without putting a picture with them at the activation time, I was using limited computer time. Yesterday, I tried to upload a picture to the mission page. The picture loaded to the gallery instead. So what can I do to load the picture to the mission page. Thanks Mandimom

I still cannot figure out how to upload a picture to a travel bug gallery. Can someone please give a very clear explanation. It would be much appreciated.

If you own the bug:

• Go to your bug's page.
  • In the upper right corner, in the "Travel Bug Options" box, click the "Upload an Image" link.
  • For the "File" box, browse to the location of the picture on your computer and select the desired image.
  • Put any text you like in the "File caption" box. I don't think that "File description" is applicable in this type of upload, but I could be wrong.
  • If you want this picture to be the default image displayed on your bug page, check the box that says "Make this the default image for this Travel Bug". If you just want it to be in the gallery but not displayed on the page, don't check this box.
  • Hit the "Upload" button.

If you don't own the bug, but have logged it:

• Find your log on the bug's page. Way over on the right side of your log, click the "[visit log]" link. An editable version of your log will be displayed.
  • In the upper right corner, click the "upload image" link.
  • For the "File" box, browse to the location of the picture on your computer and select the desired image.
  • Put any text you like in the "File caption" and "File description" boxes. The more descriptive, the better.
  • Hit the "Upload" button.

I have an additional question, how do I add a hyperlink to a TB page?

If you own the bug and want to add a hyperlink in the description:

Use regular html tags, in this format:

<a href="http://url">clickable text<a>

(replace red text as appropriate).

If you don't own the bug, but want to include a hyperlink in a log:

Maybe someone else knows a prettier way to do this. The "<a href>" tag doesn't seem to do it, and neither does the "[ url]" BBcode. The best I can do is just include the "http://etc" with no tags, which it translates to a clickable link with the words "(visit link)". I don't know how to substitute the text of your choice instead of "(visit link)". But at least it produces a link that works.