Converting Poi's

As a surveyor, I have developed many control points with GPS. Utilizing Survey grade equipment. I would like to enter many of these with their Lats and Longs into a file for uploading into two Explorist 600s for use by some of our personel to locate these GPS control points. I have tried to open one of the POI files and it is all machine code. Is there any way to do this without having to turn them into geocache points? I don't need alot of the stuff that GSAK asks for. I thought I read in the explorist literature that they would recognise ascii files, but the one I opened up was machine code.

Mapper Mark

GPSBabel will read and write write the various Explorist formats just fine and is well suited for bulk xfers. If the source data is at all consistent - especially if it's in any of the 70-ish formats that GPSBabel supports or anything that can be described via the style mechanism to handle custom something-separated formats - you should be able to bring them in without problem.

GSAK is very good at what it does but the "G" in "GSAK" is "Geocaching".