"ignore List" Bookmark

A fellow premium member has a bookmark called "Ignore List" - which he didn't create. (Groundspeak did on his behalf.)

This fellow premium member sent a question to Groundspeak asking what this bookmark "Ignore List" was for and if he can delete it.

He was told its purpose and that it can not be removed.

He forwarded to me the response from Groundspeak and it piqued my interest in that I would like to have an "Ignore List" also (based upon what its function is)

I guess that I don't understand why his was created automagically when I, too, am a premium member and I have and use Bookmarks (and LOVE THEM by the way)!! :-)

How can I create an "Ignore List" (or have one created for me?

I would like to use the "Ignore List" to EXCLUDE a few caches around here from my pocket query searches. Specifically; there is an Event cache called MIMA MOUNDS BROWN BAG that has long long since been over. Unless I own a Time Machine, how could I ever "find" or "Log it". I wish that it would just "go away" but having it IGNORED in searches would be peachy, keen, cool, boss, groovy, neat, phat, rad and sweet!

Thank you very much as I really really really really feel stupid not having ever noticed that selection just two buttons down from the "log your visit" button!

:-)

However; unfortunately placing a cache into the "Ignore List" works really great for SEARCHES doesn't do "squat" for Pocket Query searches! :-(

I've done testing and I notice that if you place a cache into your "Ignore List", it, indeed, prevents it from displaying during searches. However; the cache still shows up on Pocket Query results.

:-(

But, I guess this just means that it is working "As Advertised" and I'd need to enter a website enhancement request if I wanted to persue this any further?