Downloading cache coordinates - can I fit more than 25 on a page?

Genius Loci

This probably falls into the category of stupid questions (or questions that have been asked a million times before) but here goes anyway...

When I'm online here and I go to 'Hide & Seek A Cache' to get a list of caches, the search engine builds a list. Great! But, I can only view 25 at a time, even if the engine has found more than that. If I want to see the next bunch of 25 caches, I have to click the arrow to go to the next page.

Normally, this isn't a big deal. But, if I want to mark them for downloading (and download into a file) I seem to have to do it in groups of 25. I end up with several files that have to be joined to give me a single list of anything more than 25 caches.

Does anyone know how to get more than 25 caches on a page? Is there some parameter that I need to change, or is this just the way the site works?

If it's built into the site, I hope that's something Jeremy is going to change when he releases the new search engine. It would be nice to fit more than 25 caches on a web page.

Thanks for your help; I seem to be having a 'blonde' day... icon_wink.gif

Well, it's certainly some consolation to learn that it's not purely my stupidity here. I was thinking I must have missed something because of the feature with log entries that lets you list all the cache logs on one page. It seems strange that it wouldn't be the same for listing the caches themselves.

I did manage to figure out how to use GeoBuddy to combine the separate .loc files - I just figured I was doing this the hard way. Now I know that it's apparently the ONLY way.

Thanks again, everyone!