Double It, Trade Up cache idea

Mudfrog

I just thought of a nifty cache idea that im sure everyone will want to try. Was thinking about setting out a microcache, in it placing a new crisp $5 dollar bill. Whenever someone finds it, they would trade/double up. For instance the first finder takes the new crisp $5 bill then leaves $10, the next finder would take the $10 and leave $20, you get the idea.... As soon as the cache stash reaches, lets say $50,000, I would retrieve and archive it, then send out a Special Recognition Certificate to that last GeoCacher that found it. Im thinking that would thrill him/her to death!!! Now all i have to do is figure out what to do with that lame $50,000,,,,

You start a chain cache,

In the cache you place a list of names, Who ever finds the cache adds their name to the bottom of the list, and then sends one dollar to the top name and crosses it off.

You make 5 more copies of the list and place them in 5 other caches with the same instructions.

don't forget the part about bad luck if you don't follow through.

Easy.

george

Remember: Half the people you meet are below average.