Forum Topics

LoriDarlin

You weren't clear where do you want to upload images. If you want to upload images to accompany your cache logs, the link is where it was before the site looks changed: on the upper right had side of the pos a new log page. An 'upload an image for this log' link is also on the cache page, under your log.

If you talked about uploading images on your own cache pages, the link is one of the buttons (in the middle) at the upper right hand side of the cache description page.

If, on the other hand, you mean using images on forum posts, you have to link them from a website using -tags with the buttons above the text box where you type your forum post.

You can also upload images through editing your profile. Go to My account -> there choose edit profile link -> there at Your Photo: there is a link change/edit, through which you can also upload a new image on your account.

Hope some of these answered your question. :huh:

Edit: Oops, you posted your second post while I was typing mine. Nevermind then, glad you got it to work. :mad:

Edited by Divine
She's not crazy. The button WAS missing for a short time. It was brought up in another thread and fixed,

Yeah, just read about it in another thread. Guess I replied too fast without checking the details. :mad:

Ack, hope I didn't indicate at any point that she was crazy! :huh: