Piggy-back Cache

Here's something I am planning on trying and would like some thoughts prior to actually implimenting it. I'm especially interested in the mechanics and advice from cache-approvers.

The Idea:

Traditional Caches with a Micro-cache near them. (cache, with baby-cache)

The idea is that I would place a traditional cache and get it approved via the proper channels etc. Then, I would place it's "child" in the immediate vicinity (maybe hanging from a tree or near-by). The child would have a note "can you find my "parent" and the traditional would have a note "Micro child cache nearby - find it!"

My questions are:

1) Woudl this be fun for you to find? (I'm thinking families could each search and see who finds what when)

2) How should I list these on the main site (Traditional with a note that it is "with child" is what I was thinking)

3) Should this be allowed/discouraged?

Of course, this could get silly. I was actually thinking of a "Solar System" cache in which I place a traditional called "SUN" and then have 9 Micro "Planet" caches all with in a 50 meter radius of the SUN. I don't know -- what do folks think? Fun or Freaky?

I found a cleverly hidden cache that did something different, but similar.

It was a traditional cache, but micros (without logs and unloggable on the site) were in the area. They were actually decoys and I thought this rather clever.

I would find a film container in a tree cavity and think "I thought this was a regular cache, but this has to be it". I opened it and saw a note saying "This isn't it". These things were placed in the "obvious" spots near the cache, but the actual cache was hidden is a less obvious spot guaranteeing that most would find at least one of the decoys before the actual cache.

The online log is filled with complimentary comments on this approach. Personally I thought it was a terriffic idea. One can use their imagination to come up with uses for these decoys. It can be a work around for caches this site won't list, they can simply be humorous to find, they can include clues to the cache's location, the possibilities are numerous.

You could also do a reverse multi cache. A normal multi lists the coords of a micro first and one has to find that to get the coords to the next micro and so on until the coords of the final are given. You could place a regular cache and then give the coords or hints to the nearby micros. As far as getting this site to list all of your caches arranged in this fashion, good luck. There is nothing stopping you from doing it though.