Possible Problem With Groundspeak Store

New England n00b

OK, I forgot my password for the store (trying ot renew my account & test credit card payment at the same time).

So I reset the password using the website option, which emailed me a new one. The only problem is copy pasting the password brings up a red-background note saying:

"Please check your password and try again."

I did this twice (resetting), and I still get the message. I will wait a while and try again, as the site may not have updated me even though I already received the email(s).

Would love to help you beta the card system, but I gots a long term memory loss issue, apparently.... :P:P

Meanwhile I used a different email account. Processed OK, so far, anyway. We'll see how it turns out.

Thanks again PTB for this great feature... you might (if you havent already) post it's availabilty directly in the 'foreign' forums...

EDIT:

Tried again to login with main email addy username. Still no joy...

Edited by New England n00b
Tried again to login with main email addy username.  Still no joy...

I reset your password at the store site with the one you use on the geocaching.com site. I did this for both email addresses.

That's cool... no problem for me... I just thought you might wanna know there could be a problem with teh automatic password setter.

On my end I was using a Linux box and Mozilla - seems like it might be a store issue rather than browser issue, but I don't know that much about it...

EDIT: And thanks! :P:P

Edited by New England n00b