Cache Maps - Feature Request

When I click "Map It" on the caches I have yet to find a way to remove the caches that I have found to be removed from the map. When I click off the box in the legend for "You Found/Own" how come that doesn't hide the caches I have already found instead of just removing the checks but still showing the cache??? When I uncheck the multi-cache icon and redraw the screeen the multi-cache disappear but that doesn't happen when I unckeck the "You Found/Own" legend. It would be a great addition to have the "You Found/Own" feature to do the same as the traditional, multicache, virtual cache etc!!! Just a thought.

-40-

The way the mapping works is we have a file for each cache type. Filtering out the ones you found is practically impossible in the current design.

I will say, however, that the identify option has changed slightly, that now when you identify caches it will only identify the types that are selected, and will filter out your hides and finds if you use the other checkbox. Although the icons are still there, the identify click will no longer list them.

Since I don't understand the database system behind the website it hard for me to know if my ideas are infeasible BUT---

Don't you already have a filter feature that removes the found caches and creates a list of caches (from the "Filter find" link with &1 at the end)? You could use this list as input which to overlay the caches on the map.

I would be happy if when I went into the "filter find" page that lists 20 caches that I get a plot of just those 20 caches and if I wanted the next 20 caches plotted I would go to the next page.