Various Gps Units For Sale

SergZak

I'm the ultimate gadget freak and have purchased various GPS units over a few years. To put it simply, I have too many units (currently using a GPSMAP 60C and a GPSMAP 60CS) and am looking to get rid of them while they are still of some value. The price listed for each unit is just what I feel I they are worth considering their condition and age...If the price is out of the ball park, let me know since I have done NO research on the going prices. You be fair and I'll be fair and let's deal.

1. Magellan GPS 315 $30.00

Unit has all original in-box items including the box. Condition is like-new with the original plastic screen protector still on the unit. Will include original Magellan DataSend CD and automotive power cable.

2. Magellan MAP 330 $75.00

Unit has all original in-box items including the box. Condition is like-new with the original plastic screen protector still on the unit. Will include Magellan automotive power cable along with automotive mounting bracket (suction cup for window mount).

3. Magellan Meridian Gold $150

Unit has all original in-box items including the box. Condition is like-new (plastic screen protector has been removed but the screen has NO scratches). Screen has the "blue blotches with backlight enabled" problem but is not bad at all. Will post a photo if requested. Will include an 8MB Panasonic SD card for uploading maps along with the original Magellan MapSend Streets CD (NOT the newer Streets and Destinations).

4. Garmin eTrex Vista $175

Unit has all original in-box items including the box. Condition is like-new (plastic screen protector has been removed but the screen has NO scratches). Will include vehicle mounting bracket.

5. Garmin eMap $200

Unit has all original in-box items including the box. Condition is like-new (plastic screen protector has been removed but the screen has NO scratches). Will include vehicle mounting bracket, 64MB data card and Garmin data card programmer. Included items are negotiable and will adjust price according to what items you want, but I'd rather sell the whole lot since I have no use for the additional accessories without the GPS.

6. Garmin GPSMAP 76S $225

Unit has all original in-box items including the box. Condition is like-new (plastic screen protector has been removed but the screen has NO scratches).

7. Garmin GPS V unit #1 $200

Unit has all original in-box items including the box. Condition is like-new (plastic screen protector has been removed but the screen has NO scratches). Includes City Select (data version 2.0) unlock code for region 1 (CA, OR, WA, NV, ID, MT, WY) *The additional free unlock has been used for another unit*

8. Garmin GPS V Deluxe unit #2 $250

Unit has all original in-box items including the box. Condition is like-new (plastic screen protector has been removed but the screen has NO scratches). Includes North American City Select v4.01 (data version 2.01) with full North America unlock. *The additional free unlock has been used for another unit*

I will ship to the continental US via USPS or UPS and will accept postal money order or personal check.

Post here or email me if interested...like I said, these prices are totally negotiable.

Email address is s.zakharov@att.net and I am located in the Los Angeles, CA area.

Edited by SergZak