Garmin Gpsmap 60c Gps W/ City Select Na V6 + Extra

All,

I'm selling my brand new GPSmap 60C along with the MapSource City Select North America version 6.00 CD-ROMs (i.e. the brand new 2004 version) plus a bunch of other great MapSource software is included as well. If you're interested, you can check out my auction on eBay at:

Garmin GPSMAP 60C GPS w/ City Select NA v6 + EXTRAS!!!

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me.

TheOfficeMaven ^_^

CoachNH,

I'm selling the 60C because I just purchased a 60CS instead. I'm really enjoying geocaching and I felt that I could use the built-in compass on the 60CS in order to help me close in on the cache a bit better. The 60C and the 60CS are both awesome GPSr units! ^_^

TheOfficeMaven

FlashMaster,

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

For everyone else, please don't get me wrong here... The GPSmap 60C is an awesome machine. I purchased it before I really found out what geocaching was all about and so I felt that I didn't need the electronic compass or the altimeter (note that the 60C also has a compass and an altimeter built in, but they just aren't as accurate as the 60CS' when you are below 2 MPH is all). I had no problem at all finding my first cache with the 60C and so it is still a great unit for geocaching. I'm just a gadget guy by nature and so I've been kicking myself for not getting the fully loaded one in the first place (I do this with my cars too :blink:).

I was actually considering keeping the 60C for my wife. We'll just have to see how the auction on eBay goes. If nobody buys it (which I think is silly because it's brand spanking new and includes many hundreds of dollars of MapSource software with it), then I'll probably just keep it for her instead. She can really use the point-to-point auto-routing feature as she can't find her way out of a paper bag most days and she doesn't have a clue about telling North from South, etc. I still love her though. :o