Az Cache Mapping?

Bear_Left

G'Day

I'm heading out of a Christchurch, New Zealand winter into an Arizona summer in a couple of weeks, and I'll be driving from Phoenix to Flagstaff for a day or two of touristing before heading back to Scottsdale for a conference.

OVER THREE THOUSAND CACHES!?! :blink: They won't all fit in one Pocket Query and they sure won't fit in my Magellan all at once! (There's only 756 in all of New Zealand!)

So, does anyone have a GPX of all the caches in Az that they could send me? I could use GSAK to cut that down to a managable set, and to generate the details of caches for my Palm.

Also, what are my options for GPSr-linked maps? I'll have a WinXP laptop with me, as well as my Palm T3 (with Handmap) and at least a cable for my Meridian. (I may also have bought a Bluetooth GPSr by then...)

Anything with a trial period, perhaps? I guess I could use coloured bits of flattened dead tree, but I'd rather have _real_ virtual maps! :lol:

Anyone up at the Grand Canyon area who'd like to catch up with a Down Under cacher? (I'm at the Flagstaff Howard Johnson's on 17th and 18th July.) I've already arranged to hang with Team Tierra Buena in Scottsdale, and maybe find a cache or two (or just sit and drink cold beer....)

I'm originally from the desert in Australia, where 50C (120F) is reached pretty regularly, so I'm hoping old survival mechanisms will come back to me!

Ooroo,

Ian.