Where's In A Name Cache

DMC2004

Hi,

I am a geochacher from Oldenzaal, which is a small town in the east of the Netherlands. I hope to find someone who can help me in logging the "Where's in a name cache". See the link below for more information on this cache

I need someone to make a picture of hers/his GPS device with at least the following coordinates on the device N36 22.000.

Please let me know if you can help me in logging this cache. It will also be logged on your name.

Regards,

Marcel (dmc2004 /geo@hilbrands.net)

Where's in a name cache

Edited by DMC2004

Marcel, N36 22.000 is just below the northern edge of North Carolina and Tennessee. I will be crossing this latitude at least three times in the next several weeks back and forth from Boy Scout camp, but not at any really interesting places (might be near a Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) lake for a view). I've done that cache and so will look up the rules.

In the meantime, you might want DMFlyer or 59Greatbooks to looks up places just north of Johnson City, TN. Or someone from north side of Nashville, TN (check their caches for contact names).

Later,

vhasler

Hi,

I am a geocaching in San Diego, CA and am looking to find someone who can help me in logging the "Where's in a name cache". See the link below for more information on this cache

I need someone to make a picture of hers/his GPS device with at least the following coordinates on the device W84°33.455'. It runs through Florida (near Tallahassee), Georgia (near Atlanta), Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio (near Cincinnati), Indiana, Michigan ( near Lansing)

Please let me know if you can help me in logging this cache. Both the picture taker and the person looking for the picture can log the cache as found.

thanks

steve dillon

Where's in a Name