Garmin Etrex Vista For Sale

I'm selling a nearly-new eTrex Vista which is actually branded with the Hummer logo, but it's exactly the same as a regular Vista unit. I am also selling an eTrex handlebar mounting bracket that will fit any unit in the eTrex line. I've owned these items for just over a week. The Vista has been used on a couple of caches, but it's still squeaky clean. The handlebar bracket has not been used at all. I still have all the original documentation and accessories for both items (lanyard, PC interface cable, etc.). I have upgraded the Vista to the latest firmware from Garmin.

If you are interested in one or both of these items, here are the details. You don't have to buy both!

eTrex Vista unit - $200 (plus shipping)

eTrex handlebar bracket - $10 (plus shipping)

Or...drumroll please...you can become the lucky owner of both items for a mere $210 plus shipping! I will accept postal money orders, personal checks (will wait to clear), or PayPal Instant Transfer or E-check. Sorry, I can't accept PayPal payments funded from credit cards.

I will ship via whatever method you prefer, as long as it offers some tracking capability. Shipping insurance is optional, and also at the buyer's expense. Post a reply here, or send me a PM or e-mail if you're interested or have any questions. :lol: