Goin' To "cacheville"

Family reunion time - this year in Nashville, TN. A perfect time to introduce the hobby to the rest of the House of Cache. Here is the need help part:

We're going to be in s/se Nashville - We'll be doing a few of the "Battle Of Nashville" caches, but I'd like advice from the Vol state cachers on one that is medium to challenging, both in terrain and camouflage, in a nice natural setting.

I think my brother hikes the trails at Belle Meade, if that helps.

Thanks in advance!

House Of Cache

Though I have only been down there once, I really enjoyed Bug Juice of the Mossy Field.

Strange name, but a great state park, parking close - within .5 mile, but very different landscape (limestone sinkholes), and we don't really get cedars up here in NE, so they were very cool. This cache doesn't seem to get many visitors, which is a shame, because it's the nicest one I found in the area (and the best compared to descriptions of ones I didn't search for in the near area).

It is well hidden, and not under a UPL (unnatural pile of logs)

I'm also heading to Cacheville this summer to visit my mom's family. Won't have a huge amount of time but my cousin and I want to camp out at least one night and spend one day doing some cool hikes. Soooo... if anyone can suggest a nice CHEAP campground, and some more cool caches, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks to all who made suggestions for my visit to Cacheville. We had a great time and visited some great caches. I introduced the hobby to my brother and son - the House of Cache will be expanding, I think.

Again thanks to all who posted and emailed me, and Cheers to the Middle Tennessee Geocachers Club - a first rate organization.